Zinner & Co., named one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work For by Accounting Today magazine, welcomes top-notch candidates at all experience levels to submit their resume and cover letter for review. Email: Careers@zinnerco.com for confidential consideration.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a flexible position with an established firm and a dynamic culture. We value our employees and welcome hungry change-agents to our firm. Some of our perks include:
Your Zinner & Co. Career
- Complimentary CPE
- CPA license renewals
- Professional development
- CPA exam reimbursement
- AICPA & OSCPA Membership dues
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits and benefit option add-ons, including 401(k) and dental insurance
- Intensive new-hire training program
- Mentoring program and individual career growth plans for all staff levels
Having Fun at Zinner & Co.
- Exceptional celebrations & events
- Firm and families social activities
- Mid-season stress buster activities
- Staff retreat
- Post-tax season celebration party
It’s All About the Food!
- Daily dining from in-building restaurant California Salads
- Weekly LunchOwl meal service delivery
- Weekly Cleveland Food Trucks
- Monthly Charity Treats
- Annual "Dairy Queen Blizzard" Day
- Complimentary beverages, snacks, candy, and treats
- Opportunities for paid charitable hours, volunteerism, and community activities both during and outside of work hours, individually and as a group
- Eco-friendly workspaces
- Shredding and recycle service
- Piped in white noise system to promote a positive, calming environment
- Business casual dress
- Jeans Fridays
- Flexible scheduling options
- State-of-the-Art kitchen
- An awesome chalk wall
- Outdoor walking path and relaxation pond
- Complimentary in-building fitness center with locker room and showers
You will join a growing team of CPAs who create solutions and strategies for clients, helping to build their business while adding depth to your career. You will also work with all levels of the firm, from the partner group to interns and first-year associates. Each member of our staff participates in a collaborative mentoring and enrichment program designed to help you grow and thrive in your career.
Our culture is rooted in client service; our spirit is philanthropic. We support our employees’ humanitarian efforts and join together outside the office through participation in community events, charitable initiatives, and goodwill. We envision our ideal candidate as one who is the change agent that not only empowers our clients, but also the world.
Zinner & Co. is conveniently located in Beachwood, Ohio, off I-271 at the Chagrin Blvd. exit. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with many opportunities for professional development. Our open, bright, and modern layout, comfortable collaboration areas, and technologically advanced office space will greet you each day. Plus, the on-site cafeteria and fitness center, outdoor walking path, and free parking make Zinner & Co. a career destination firm.
Are you ready to gain more out of your internship?
We recruit from campuses across Northeastern Ohio to fill positions during tax season. We were thrilled to meet students on campus during the recruiting season and look
Meet us throughout the year during Beta Alpha Psi or Accounting Association events. Check this page often for the most up-to-date information. We'd love to chat with you and say "Hello!"
Visit our Internship page for program information!