Not-for-profit entities face many challenges that for-profit businesses encounter.
It is complicated enough to run the organization or company, much less keep up with tax or benefit law changes. We serve as your advisor and sounding board in tax, financial and administrative matters.
We can assist in the daily operations of your not-for-profit entity, including:
- Record keeping and account services
- Payroll tax services
- Policy implementation and documentation
- Review of internal controls
- Advice on lobbying and political activity
- Advice on fundraising and gaming activities
- Officer/key employee/director compensation review
- Assist with determining loan or capital requirements
- Determine working capital and cash flow requirements
- Help develop a budget and a system of monthly reporting
- Provide timely updates on issues affecting not-for-profit organizations