Position Tax Manager
Posting Date November, 2018
Employment Full time
City Cleveland - Beachwood, OH
We are looking for an experienced tax professional to manage a team of highly skilled tax professionals who deliver quality tax services to a diverse client base.
- Work with partners and other team members to develop effective tax planning methodologies and comprehensive compliance solutions for our clients.
- Deepen relationships with clients and senior management team through proactive communications.
- Maintains contacts with peers, develops network of business contacts, meets with prospective clients, and cultivates referrals.
- Review of business, trust, and individual income tax returns.
- Tax research and review of tax research projects completed by staff.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits and notices.
- Demonstrates initiative, creativity and imagination in developing solutions for clients and strategic planning ideas for the firm.
- Demonstrates initiative and a high level of competency in time management and organizational skills.
- Participates in recruiting, training, and mentoring of staff.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Develops a broad general knowledge of economic, political, and business conditions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years of experience in public accounting
- Experience in the areas of Gift, Estate, and Trust taxation is a plus, but not required
- Active CPA license
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related program.
- Experience working in paperless environment a plus, but not required
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter as one Word doc or PDF file below: