Transfer Pricing Strategy & Documentation
The United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) elevated its review of cost-sharing and the transfer of offshore intangibles to a Tier 1 issue, which automatically mandates audit and examination. The IRS issued a directive to personnel to use previously unspecified methods (e.g. the income method, acquisition price method, and market capitalization method) in examining the transfer of intangibles. Transfer pricing strategy plays a key role in managing your overall tax burden.
We can help you:
- Identify Transfer Pricing Options
- Align Tax Planning Objectives with Business Operations
- Help Manage Effective Tax Rates
- Manage Risk Within Transfer Pricing Strategy
- Identify Strengths to Deal with Potential Transfer Pricing Controversy