When the time is right to sell, we also perform sell-side due diligence to help you prepare for a sale. Zinner & Co. transaction tax specialists analyze your tax position and identify how to best maximize the post-tax transaction value that you and your investors ultimately realize in selling your business. Zinner & Co. experienced transaction professionals discreetly and seamlessly inquire, gather, assemble and organize the information critical to presenting your business to potential buyers.
Our process prevents unanticipated surprises during seller due diligence and includes:
- C-Corporation Carve-Outs, Divestitures & Spin-Offs or Split-Ups
- Ideal Transaction Tax Structuring
- Data Room Information Preparation
- Fair Market Value Decisions to Sell or Merge Businesses
- Ownership Shifts (IRC Section 382 NOL limitation)
- Pass-Through Entity Buyouts, Dissolutions & Terminations (for S-Corps, Partnerships & LLCs)
Through our rigorous, yet discreet, due diligence process and ability to address financial, tax and post-transaction integration issues, we help sellers complete transactions efficiently and effectively while protecting their interests. Ultimately, we provide national firm level of service and experience at a large local firm value.