Zinner's Audit and Assurance team understands the ever-changing regulatory and reporting requirements facing our clients. We can help you maintain compliance of these complex regulatory requirements.
Our team has a wealth of compliance experience working with organizations regulated by the following standards:
- Audits in accordance with the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) Uniform administrative Requirements
- Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance)
- Audits in accordance with HUD's Consolidated Audit Guide for Audits of HUD Program
- Generally Accepted Governmental Auditing Standards (GAGAS) / Yellow Book
- Department of Labor, Heath, and Human Services
- Federally funded programs mandated by
- Department of Education
- Other departments and agencies within the Federal Government
- Various state, county, and local governments
We work closely with our clients to help them efficiently adhere to financial and compliance reporting requirements and keep them abreast of the latest changes in regulation that impact their firm and industry.