Zinner's team of experienced professionals can help you with all of your inbound and outbound international business transactions.
Inbound Business Transactions
Inbound service is designed to assist overseas companies with some of the key tax issues, registrations and other requirements of setting up a new U.S. business operation. We help design the road map for entering the U.S. marketplace to help with a smooth, timely, and compliant set-up. Our inbound services include:
- U.S. tax structure and choice of entity
- Incorporating a new U.S. subsidiary
- Federal, state and local tax planning and registrations
- Establishing U.S. payroll
- Establishing U.S. bank accounts
- Strategies for employee benefits and insurance
- Site location and government grants and incentives
- Acquisition due diligence
- Transaction planning and structuring
- Tax compliance for relocated employees working in the U.S.
Post set-up, we may also assist with your annual U.S. tax returns, on-going tax planning, and your day to day U.S. tax affairs.
Outbound Business Transactions
U.S. outbound tax planning services focus on U.S. dealings and investments into foreign markets. Cross-border tax planning strategies focus on relevant business and tax issues, including:
- Debt restructuring
- Foreign tax credit management
- Partnership planning
- Foreign loss planning
- Repatriation of earnings
- Tax withholding requirements - U.S. and abroad